Wow...Do I really have to pick just one song? There are so many that make me happy for so many reasons....So I'm going to break the rules, and list the really special ones!
Smooth by Santana and Rob Thomas - Because it makes Jen and I laugh every time we hear it
Oops, I Did it Again by Britney Spears - Because it sums up my life in the commuter lounge
Drive by Incubus - Because it reminds me of a summer when I thought I had things figured out
Step by Step by NKOTB - Because any New Kids song makes me think of the simple times at Quinnipiac School
The Longest Time by Billy Joel - Because it's "our song". If and when Dan and I get married, this will be what we dance to
and the song that I have always kept for just myself:
Cherish by Madonna - This song makes me think of that very special 8th birthday party where my friends and I went roller skating. It's upbeat, sweet, and fun. And this song is just for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment